Member of the Chen Xiao Wang World Tai Chi Chuan Association and the Tai Chi Union for Great Britain.
Call 0117 9493955 for more information, or if you are ready BOOK online (click here)
Take a look at our online photo album filled with pictures.
Click on the link below to find us on Facebook. This page will be a blog of things happening at the school. so you can ‘like’ the page and all the news will appear on your wall
The Bristol School of Tai Chi is a centre for traditional Chinese exercise, based in the South West of England. We are dedicated to the practise of Chen style Tai Chi and Chi Kung. Our aim is to run courses which support peoples need to foster their health and wellbeing. We cater for all ages and levels of fitness. We offer sessions to individuals, groups, charities and school as well as corporate clients and events. We teach courses on Short form (19 and 38), Laojia Long form (Yi Lu and Er Lu), Xinjia Long
form, Tai Chi Weapons forms (Sword, Single and Double Broadsword, Spear and Kwan Dao), Pushing Hands and Chi Kung exercises. All forms are as taught by Grand Master Chen Xiao Wang.
Here are links to upcoming events:
1. Interested in taking up Tai Chi in July (click here).
3. Next Friday workshop on the 24 May will be at Kelvin Player Hall. (click here).
4. Push hands retreat in Forest of Dean, 21-23 June. (click here) Now booking
5. Tai Chi Retreat to Padstow Cornwall in September (click here) Now booking
6. If you have a few moments please take our survey so we can improve the school (click here)